Author Posts

October 1, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Good morning, Everyone! Loved painting me some OM this morning. The music seemed to coordinate with the drops of paint splattering onto my paper–almost like the music was being played in my journal! I will post an image on the home page. :) Whitney

October 1, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Good Morning.  This is my second time around doing the 21 day painting meditation.  Would love to share my paintings so far…but am a bit confused on where to do just that.  Help? 😀

October 1, 2014 at 7:09 pm

I am confused also so i have been putting them on my album

October 1, 2014 at 7:18 pm

To post on the wall……

1.  scroll up on this page to just above the today’s video, and see the big orange header block that says #8 in the 21 Day Painting Meditation Challenge – OM.

2. Click on the word, HOME, in that orange header block .

3.  It will take you to the HOME page.  Under a smaller orange block header, click in the empty text box next to your ICON photo/image where it says, “What’s new in the 21 Day Meditation Challenge?” and a button will appear that says “Attach Files”.

4.  After you’ve attached your image(s), then click on the button “Post Update”.

Bette :)

October 1, 2014 at 11:58 pm

I enter the temple to find visions of myself past , present and future all merging into who I am meant to be.  I see the Lord of the temple and hear love spoken to me.

October 2, 2014 at 6:45 am

I had an ah-ha moment today. After painting this morning, our 8th day, I started seeing symbols in everything. The same pictures, paintings, and all my favorite things that I see everyday. I even took out my sketchpad. It was a strange feeling to see something I have seen a thousand times in a different way. Obviously painting had a huge affect on me today!!

It just never dawned on me to create a symbol of my own from my own things. I think I found my first one. Simple, yet me. And it’s been right in front of me for years. Can’t wait to paint it and share :-) Thanks Whitney!

October 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm

raebethie what a wonderful revelation! love that the painting is inspiring you to see symbols!

October 2, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Rae Bethie looking forward to seeing you symbol, you have palnted a seed for me

January 27, 2016 at 5:12 am

Just found day 8 so I copied the original so this is in the right topic, ^_^.

I didn’t paint for a few days, but this morning i just had to,

I have used a white candle for drawing the symbol. First I’ve drawn the Sacred Symbol freehanded and painted the centre of my paper ‘golden’, by mixing yellow with a tiny bit of purple, Thank you Whitney for that, ^_^.
I didn’t want the symbol shown white, but with a soft tone and with the candle used over the golden watercolour, I could keep that colour.
The colours then took their own plan, and first I was dissapointed and wanted to take the page out. But I splattered some white over it and then desided to use also gold paint. And after it was dry, and I took some pictures, then it hit me…I LOVE IT!!!!

And when I put it on my table in my artroom, the sun changed the yellow into a perfect golden glow.

January 17, 2017 at 10:01 am

We are moving into sacred symbol territory.

For the last couple of years I have been exploring and creating with sacred symbols.

In July 2013 I produced the first product line under my new brand Artual…combining art + ritual. You can download the free ARTUAL eBook with insight into the sacred symbols we are going to be playing with at http://whitneyfreya.com/freebies/.

You can buy your own set of stencils or just freehand them…or create whatever comes to your brush, but I want to introduce the idea of CREATING the energy around us. I will explain more on the #8 blog post here:

http://whitneyfreya.com/2014/01/25/8-in-the-painting-meditation-challenge/

Thank you, Laraaji for your music! http://www.laraaji.blogspot.com Thank you for being here…keep it up!

~ Artfully, WhitneyFreya

To see the video, just use the password: 21daysofpaint