Author Posts

October 1, 2014 at 4:32 am

the seeds of calm and peace answer the call of the drum coming forth as a bloom feeling the warmth and moving towards blossoming into serenity.

January 16, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Magenta is one of my favourite colours too, and I look forward to paint the last chakra. I love how bright the colours are in your painting, they make you feel happy and full of joy. This morning I wanted to paint day 6 and the 6th chakra…but there is no #6 in the topic list. Not really a problem, I have everything ready for my painting session and with the sun shining, after rain and snow, I feel light and full of energy, for the first time in weeks.

Have a wonderful, creative and relaxed weekend,
Riya

January 17, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Last chakra and at first I wasn’t to happy with it, but that changed. Fun part was that while painting all the energy,  I just felt it in my head. Like tiny bubbles that even took away some of my headaches.

January 16, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Magenta is my favorite color! Well, unless it’s a turquoise kind of day.

You have been painting every day for a week!!! I have been so thrilled and blessed by all of your sharing and your COLOR! Have a blast today relaxing to more soulful Rich Goodhart music and making your mark!

Go read more at the WhitneyFreya.com blog here: http://whitneyfreya.com/2014/01/24/7-in-the-painting-meditation-challenge/

Painting is Meditation. Ommmmm… :)

~ Whitney Freya

To see the video, just use the password: 21daysofpaint