Author Posts

January 13, 2014 at 10:01 am

Today we immerse ourselves in green. Green is the color of our 4th chakra, the heART chakra.

The color green feeds the energy within us that empowers our relationships, helps move from a place of love and compassion and that also inspires us to share our gifts with the world…from the heart.

We are again blessed by the music of Rich Goodhart and his song “In A Garden of Light” from the album Shaman Mirror Medicine Tree.Copyright & published 2010 by Rich Goodhart and Mind Waves Music, BMI.

Go to http://www.richgoodhart.com for more of his incredible music.

I will be sharing the continuing evolution of my watercolor canvas piece at http://whitneyfreya.com/2014/01/21/4-in-the-21-day-painting-meditation-challenge/

Thank you for being here. As we enter into a new week, set the intention to return daily to your art journal, watercolors…. Allow.

~ Artfully, Whitney Freya

P.S. Check out our latest creation! 9 of my Creatively Fit Coaches and myself created a BOX of Elephant Love!! 

Elephant Postcards_amazon

Buy your BOX of LOVE here: http://whitneyfreya.com/elephant-postcards/

Then, you can paint your own elephant! Really!

Elephant Postcards_1

Back to the Painting Meditation….To see the video, just use the password: 21daysofpaint

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

September 27, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Thank you thank you thank you all! My connection With myself  is growing ! Green love to every one from italy

September 27, 2014 at 4:38 pm

After painting this, I looked up through my window, and saw the same thing: everything green, and everything yellow…as fall moves into the north west. I feel rested, peaceful, and ready to go outside and enjoy my world! And my heart floods with our gift of green :-)

September 27, 2014 at 4:39 pm

I came from rome !!  I  upload my green in my album !

September 27, 2014 at 7:43 pm

I am having so much fun with these mediation paintings. Thank you Whitney for providing this. I’m adding each days paintings on the Home tab, in my Nexus album, and also in a folder on my Artist Facebook Page!

September 27, 2014 at 9:55 pm

green love back to you barbara from canada! ciao!

September 27, 2014 at 9:56 pm

raebethie I can feel the green and yellow peace flowing this way. thank YOU!

September 27, 2014 at 9:57 pm

yay gloria! thank you for sharing your paintings with us! ciao!

September 28, 2014 at 1:14 am

I’m observing how my thinking/feeling is gradually changing so far over 4 days of painting.  Initially I felt “Am I doing this right?  What am I SUPPOSED to paint?”  Now I feel more comfortable with just playing and being more spontaneous.  Though I’m still judging – “I don’t like the way that looks.”  “Stop before you mess it up.”

July 4, 2015 at 4:31 pm

The heart chakra as inspired by the emroidery on my boyfriend’s cowboy style shirts! I am loving having this little paint session every day. :)

July 4, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Rayna, thank you for sharing!! So thrilled you are enjoying your new “Personal Painting Practice!” -Whitney Freya

January 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm

I am still a little behind, but I don’t mind. This morning I did green, the heart chakra and I had a great time. Just like yellow it was hard to put my brush down. This is the first I did in the morning, such a wonderful way to start your day.