Author Posts

October 10, 2014 at 2:21 am

Water let me immerse myself  in you. Cleanse me , heal me, refresh me. I arise from you refreshed.  Gentle waters , peaceful  waters sing your song of peace.

October 10, 2014 at 7:21 am

I have been wondering about something. Every day I see where there’s a link to go read more about the meditation but when i follow the link I have never been able to figure out where to read more about each days meditation. The link doesn’t seem to go to specific pages on her website and I look around a bit but don’t see specific places where she wrote about each of these days topic or anything. It is really not at all clear to me. Anyway, I’ve still been participating in each days painting meditation but I was wondering about that.

July 16, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Tammy, I had trouble with that also. Click on the link above and then scroll down until you see Day 21 -then keep scrolling and click on older posts at the bottom and you will get back to Day 1. I was so happy to find the additional writings and Whitney’s painting from each day.

February 8, 2016 at 5:14 am

This was a real challenge, my brush just didn’t want to release the water. I had to tap and even then it would only let one droplet go…and even after a few more paintings, t stayed the same, my brusch just held the watery paint…and it was so full with it ^_^.

It really looked like myself, I hold water too…a lot, and have a lot of bladder problems…But I like the painting even the droplets were dry by the time I could start making the swirls. Oh, and all the other paintings I made…look almost indentical like this one, only the papers changed.

day 16 21 days of Painting Meditation

January 24, 2017 at 10:01 am

Today we are DIVING in! Join me for even more reflections, images and ah-hah’s here… http://whitneyfreya.com/2014/02/02/16-in-the-21-day-painting-meditation-challenge/

~ Artfully, Whitney Freya

To see the video, just use the password: 21daysofpaint