Author Posts

October 7, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Oh this one was fun, love the straw idea, I had to imprevise as I did not have a straw I used a turkey baster instead lol…  used up so much breath got dizzy had to sit down… ha ha…

I love these morning meditations will we have on going access to this, as I really appreciate and love taking the time to create for the 5 min each morning, with so little supplies.. makes my heart sing.. Thank you Whitney and crew so much fun. :)

October 8, 2014 at 3:28 am

You surround me, sometimes still, sometimes  breezy , sometimes bringing a storm.  You surround me ever present, you and I must work together.  You surround me sometimes still, sometimes breezy , sometimes bringing a storm. With out your purity , I would die.

February 1, 2016 at 4:41 pm

This was just so much fun…as long as I took care not to overdo ^_^. I start to feel dizzy very soon. I use this a lot the last few weeks for making backgrounds in my journals, atc’s and cards.

I love it and how many paintings you will make, they are all unique. It is impossible to copy one you have done before. I love looking at all the lines, where colours mix and blend together, how other lines swirling around, not touching or crossing others. It looks like the Universe, or the Micro Cosmos, or our minds, some memories stay ‘true’  and we can recal those as if they just happend. Others change with every new detail (colour) that crosses its path, makes it more colourful or maybe duller, darker. Like we can change by things we see, people we met, everything gives us more colour, more connections and it is expanding.

January 22, 2017 at 10:01 am

Videos #14-20 are brought to you by the ELEMENTS!

Today is so much fun! Of course, you can interpret air however you choose, but I highly recommend a STRAW!
Go over to the blog too: http://whitneyfreya.com/2014/01/31/14-in-the-painting-meditation-challenge/

Can’t wait to see your paintings!

~ Whitney Freya

To see the video, just use the password: 21daysofpaint