Author Posts

October 4, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Day 10  lotus  absolutely love this meditative practice

October 4, 2014 at 3:21 pm

All of my paintings are in my album

October 4, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Loved this one and spent much longer painting today Namaste

October 7, 2014 at 12:08 pm

The Lotus is my absolute favorite!  How I loved your approach with it today.  I am falling in love with my watercolors more and more each day with this course, thank you Whitney.  Each day is a gift to come to the computer, watch something new and go to create!  I am truly developing a beautiful creative habit … but then you already know that :)

January 23, 2016 at 8:59 am

Day 10, Lotus. Since I painted it this morning I feel warm, and for the most of the day relaxed and calm. I enjoyed painting a lot this morning.

January 19, 2017 at 10:01 am

By now you may have experienced how painting creates change in your energy–how you feel, the kinds of thoughts you are thinking.

Of course, we also understand that what we paint, the colors, images, symbols, affects our energy.

So how about painting the energy you WANT? If you are in a tough situation that you want to evolve into learning, growing, evolving…positive directions, then the LOTUS is your symbol.

Would love for you to share your comments. Please come over to: http://whitneyfreya.com/2014/01/27/10-in-the-painting-meditation-challenge/ and read more and share your thoughts.

~ Namaste’ Whitney

To see the video, just use the password: 21daysofpaint